Paul is a treble Renault Clio Cup champion (2002 and 2004, 2011). He also won the Renault Clio Cup Winter series in 2001 and 2003.
He has been racing in the category since 2001 and has taken over 30 race wins.
The Team - Stancombe Vehicle Engineering
Stancombe Vehicle Engineering was established in 1989 by Colin Stancombe. Stancombe Vehicle Engineering is fundamentally a motor racing engineering team looking after cars in many categories but also has arms that look after team management, driver development and mentoring, vehicle geometric's and ride and handling development.
Stancombe Vehicle Engineering has enjoyed much success over the years in different forms of racing. The team has a comprehensive history in British Motor Sport and has a quality engineering background to its core.
For more information visit www.stancombevehicleengineering.co.uk
- Mar 30/31 April - Brands Hatch Indy - r1 & 2
- April 20/21 - Donington Park - r3 & 4
- May 4/5 - Thruxton - r5 & 6
- June 8/9 - Oulton Park - r7 & 8
- June 22/23 - Croft - r9 & 10
- August 3/4 - Snetterton - r11 & 12
- September 14/15 - Rockingham - r13 & 14
- October 12/13- Brands Hatch GP - r15 & 16